1 Live, Love, Yoga: Insane Monday

Monday, July 30, 2012

Insane Monday

This morning, I woke up at 5 to get to a yoga class at 5:30. I was in for an unpleasant surprise when I got into my car and realized that it had been broken into! The middle compartment was open and rifled through and the glove compartment was open and all it's contents were strewn across the passenger side. The hood had been popped and there was a piece underneath the wheel that had been messed with. I knew nothing had been stolen because I hadn't had anything more valuable than a few quarters in my car (luckily I had cleaned it out completely a few weeks ago!), but I still got this really sick feeling in my stomach. I was really freaked out that someone had gotten in my car and gone through my stuff! I'm glad that nothing really bad happened and I'm also glad that this didn't happen when my family was gone because I would have been super scared to be in the house by myself after that!

Luckily, the day got better from there. I went to Hot Yoga Barre and Hot Yoga Bootcamp this morning. Both were great classes and my body felt really strong. I went to my nannying job from 10-5. I took the girls to a park for a few hours and they played which was nice and the day went by pretty fast.

At 5, I headed down to Ignite to work at the front desk and do a class. To my surprise...I ended up teaching! It was spur of the moment, but luckily it was a set sequence class and I ended up having a great time! I also found out that I'm teaching Wednesday at 7pm and Thursday at 9:15am at Ignite. So much teaching! I'm super excited!

This evening, I'm watching the Olympics with my dad. I just had a yummy dinner of steamed veggies, vegetarian dumplings, a bit of tofu and an apple. Now relaxing for the rest of the night! Two yoga classes tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment