1 Live, Love, Yoga: Happy 4th of July!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

My wonderful boyfriend came to visit for a few days! He came over yesterday afternoon and we had a great day just hanging out and going to look at his new house for this semester. We were planning on going to see Matisyahu at the San Diego County Fair, but, after waiting in traffic for an hour and a half, we were not even close to getting off the freeway and decided to just not go :( I was pretty disappointed but glad that we hadn't bought tickets yet.

Today has been a strange 4th of July. It's really cold here! I went to yoga this morning (a wonderful vinyasa bootcamp class that really tired me out!) while Max enjoyed some homemade waffles for breakfast. We were thinking about going on a hike but then decided against it since it was a long drive to get there so we played some tennis instead. We played two sets- I won the first one 6-2 and he won the second 6-5 but we had to leave because people were waiting for the courts. We are very compatible tennis players - we always get to deuce and we usually play 3 sets and sometimes tie breakers. I really enjoy playing tennis with him.

After tennis, we went back to my house and had some lunch. I started making a cake for 4th of July for my family (sadly, they do not appreciate my adventures in healthy cooking so I just made a normal cake). I decorated it American style though!

Then, we relaxed for a bit. After a while, I decided it was the perfect time to take yoga photos. So, Max became my photographer and snapped shots of me doing yoga poses! Some of them actually turned out really well!
Me doing dancer pose!

Now we're cooking some dinner and planning to go watch fireworks later!

Hope everyone is having a happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment