1 Live, Love, Yoga: A Very Busy Week!

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Very Busy Week!

This week has been crazy busy for me! I've been up at 5am everyday and pretty much going from then until 8 or 9pm! I've been nannying every day this week and I've been teaching a lot of classes too! I taught Ignite 1 Monday evening, which I had never taught before. It was unexpected but it was fun and a good experience for me - luckily I have taken the class so many times I know the sequence! Wednesday, I taught a 7pm Ignite 2 class. Both my parents came to that one which was cool. My music was having some issues though so that was a bit of a bummer. Thursday, I taught a 6am Ignite 2 which went really well, followed by a 9:15am yoga sculpt. Sculpt is my favorite class to teach because there's so much room to add energy and fun moves plus it's an awesome workout. It's tough because I have to do the moves and talk at the same time but I love it. This morning, I taught another unexpected class. I woke up to take the 5:30am bootcamp, but, no teacher showed up, so I taught! I had to think fast and come up with a routine as I went, but it was fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I love teaching so much!

Nannying has gone better than I thought it would this week too. Sometimes the 7-8 hour days really drag on, but this week it wasn't bad. I took the girls to the park a couple times and on Wednesday, we went to the farmer's market which was really fun. The girls got some fake roses and little butterfly things for their mom's birthday and I got some delicious tomatoes, pluots, squash, and a jar of homemade salsa for Max. 


my lovely, yummy farmer's market purchases! Got all this for under $10
the meanings of roses, I thought this was cute

I'm glad it's Friday though! I'm about to go do another workout since I don't count teaching as a workout even though I do most of the moves. I'm thinking of going to a BodyRok class at 8:40. Then it's off to work until 5 and finally I'll be driving out to see Max! We're going to a waterpark tomorrow which should be fun. Sunday we will probably swim and play tennis and then I'll drive back and spend the afternoon with friends at the beach! Fun weekend ahead!

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment